Outsourced service takes away all your headaches
- Access to experienced marketing specialists for a fraction of the cost of hiring staff
- Hassle free marketing – we agree the plan and get on with it
- Flexibility – no long contractual commitments
- High return on investment (ROI) through doing the right things well
- Flexible, professional service including digital marketing, branding, websites, advertising, PR, social media, email, text SMS, client surveys, events etc.
- Business growth with improved profit margins
Wilson Bott is a small, experienced team of accountants, trusted by their clients to deliver sound business advice and a range of services including auditing, tax, management accounts, payroll and bookkeeping. They are also great to work with; friendly, helpful and approachable.
Like many professional advisors, the Wilson Bott team were experts in their field but with less experience in marketing and limited time for marketing activity. There is an element of seasonality in the business, with the January end of tax year filing deadline for many of their customers.
There is a widespread perception amongst business owners that changing their accountant is a major hassle and many are reluctant to take the first step in moving their business. This perception holds true even when their business has grown significantly, and they need a different level of support for continued success.
Accountants occupy a crowded marketplace, so clear differentiation is critical to success.
What they needed was a trusted partner to create and deliver a consistent and professional image of the business and deliver a steady stream of new enquiries.
Aardvark Marketing have built a long-term relationship with the practice. Initially we conducted a full marketing review including interviews with clients and a full client survey. This data helped inform the marketing strategy and plan.
Marketing activity for Wilson Bott has included:
- New branding
- New website
- SEO on the website to improve Google ranking
- Multi-touch marketing to attract new, on-profile leads
- Monthly newsletters including specific, tailored practice information
- Monthly analysis reports and review meetings for all activity, including SEO rankings
- Lead tracking to establish which marketing activities delivered the best results in terms of quality and quantity of new leads